Life works here.
Harrison HealthPartners is Harrison’s employed multispecialty physician network, with more than 75 primary care physicians and specialists conveniently located in 26 clinics in the waterfront communities of Bainbridge Island, Belfair, Bremerton, Forks, Port Ludlow, Port Orchard, Port Townsend, Poulsbo, Sequim, and Silverdale.
We provide award-winning, patient-focused healthcare to best meet the needs of families throughout the Kitsap and Olympic peninsula's. Patients who choose Harrison HealthPartners benefit from our experience, expertise, and connection to Harrison Medical Center—offering the most advanced inpatient and outpatient care in the region.
Harrison HealthPartners offers the full range of medical specialties, including:
- Breast Care and Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Hematology and Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine
- Surgical Services including:
- Plastic & Reconstructive
is to make a positive difference in people’s lives through exceptional healthcare. Our vision
is to be professionally managed multispecialty medical group that offers a supportive, healing environment for our physicians, providers, patients, and their families.
the kind of behaviors in our people that make for an exceptional healthcare experience, including:
- Empathy: We value compassionate understanding of other’s needs, active kindness, and trusting relationships.
- Innovation: We value the continued search for new and better ways to improve our service, processes, and technical excellence.
- Accountability: We value achieving results, ensuring safety, and acting with integrity.
- Quality: We value and strive for exceptional quality in all of our actions and outcomes.
Through these and other healthcare services, Harrison Medical Center is diligently and thoughtfully growing our services to best meet the needs of the communities we serve.