Life works here.
Harrison Medical Center
Welcome to Harrison Medical Center
on the western shores of Puget Sound in Washington state, where a wealth of personal and professional opportunity awaits.
Harrison is a growing healthcare system spanning four major campuses, including:
- Harrison Medical Center Bremerton—the system’s regional, level III trauma, acute-care hospital.
- Harrison Silverdale—a multispecialty center featuring inpatient and outpatient surgery, 24-hour emergency care, and a full-service orthopaedic surgery and rehabilitation center.
- Harrison Port Orchard—with urgent care, family medicine, internal medicine, and rheumatology. and,
- Harrison Belfair—featuring an urgent care center and primary care for the whole family.
Harrison has more than 500 community physicians, advanced registered nurse practitioners, and certified physician assistants representing 40 medical specialties. We proudly employ 2,400 dedicated professionals including more than 75 physicians, intensivists, and mid-level providers.
Major service lines at Harrison include:
- The Heart & Vascular Center at Harrison
- Oncology Services
- Orthopaedic Services (The Harrison Orthopaedic Center at Silverdale)
- Surgical Services
- Emergency Services
To see the complete list of Harrison services visit harrisonmedical.org/services