Life works here.
Visit the beautiful Pacific Northwest and see where.
Said to be among the most desirable areas to live in and work in nation, the Pacific Northwest boasts some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the United States-from the shores of the Pacific Coastline and inlets of Puget Sound, to rain forests of the Olympic Peninsula, to the majestic peaks of the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges, to Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker.
Just 45-minutes from Seattle, the communities of the Olympic Peninsula offer the perfect place to live and work. Nestled between Seattle-Tacoma and the lush rain forests and beaches of the Olympic Peninsula, Bremerton and surrounding waterfront communities, offer the ideal place to work and play.
The Pacific Northwest offers:
- A thriving economy and home to the nation's top employers like Microsoft, Boeing, Starbucks, Nordstrom, and Amazon.com.
- A mild year-around climate
- Easy access to Seattle by car or ferry
- Hunting, fishing, skiing, boating, hiking, mountain climbing, and nature watching make the area paradise for the avid sportsman and nature buff
- Diverse urban and metropolitan communities
- Affordable housing, cost of living, and great quality of life
- Top private and public schools in the United States, including the University of Washington; Washington State University; Western, Eastern, and Central universities, Seattle University; Pacific Lutheran University; Whitman College; Charles Wright Academy; Annie Wright School; Bellarmine Preparatory.
- Rich culture, arts, dining, entertainment, and professional sports teams, including the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, Seattle Sounders, and Seattle Storm.
For more information about the area, also visit these websites:visitkitsap.combremertonchamber.orgsilverdalechamber.comportorchard.compoulsbochamber.comvisitsunnysequim.combainbridgeisland.comforkswa.comexperiencewa.comaccess.wa.govolympicpeninsula.orgseattle.com seattlemag.com