Life works here.
Harrison offers exciting career opportunities for physicians and professional providers in both employed and community practice settings— all in one of the most desirable places to live and work in the nation.
Here, you will find the perfect place to practice "big-city medicine" without the hustle and bustle of a big city lifestyle. Most importantly, we offer a rapidly growing market in need of more physicians and providers to meet the growing demand of the communities we serve. High community demand, coupled with targeted marketing support for employed providers, creates a near perfect scenario for starting a new practice.
Here, you can share your expertise with reliable and trustworthy partners, help pioneer new advancements in your medical specialty, and be a part of an exciting culture of emerging medicine in a suburban setting.
See our current list of career opportunities
Harrison offers a highly competitive compensation package, including.
- First two years guaranteed salary plus work RVU production incentive for physicians
- 30 days paid time off annually
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, plus a flexible spending account
- Retirement 403(b) savings plan, plus Harrison's matching funds
- Five Continuing Medical Education (CME) days, plus $2,500 CME allowance per year
- Relocation allowance
- Medical liability insurance paid by Harrison
- Rapidly growing multispecialty medical group for consultation and referral
- EMR, voice recognition, and PACS
- Harrison is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization
- Benefits may vary by position.
today to inquire about a new career at Harrison Medical Center or with Harrison HealthPartners. We look forward to meeting you!